Smar1.0MP/2MP Bullet Camera HD 720P 1080P Outdoor Waterproof 48V POE IP Camera Night Vision CCTV Camera Security System ONVIF
1. This module uses XM510 For 720P, Huawei Hass Hi3516EV100 For 1080P
2. 1280*720P Resolution 25FPS Real time, 1920*1080P Resolution 20fps Non Real time.
3. H.264 Video Compression for 720P, H.265 Video Compression for 1080P
4. Using XM CMS client, Supports P2P remote, does not need to open router ports without port mapping, Easy remote access.
5. Support for international Onvif2.3 agreement, compatible onvif2.0
6. Support IE, Firefox, Google browser
7. Supports mobile phone remote access easily, AS: iPhone, Android
8. 6PCS Nano IR LED With 20-30m IR Distance
9. Built in IR-CUT Filter; Day & Night Vision
10. High Quality Metal Case, Used Indoor/ Outdoor, Waterproof IP65
11. Standard lens: HD 3.6mm (2.8mm/6mm Optional)
12. 12. Standard DC12V IP Camera or 48V POE IP Camera(Optional)
DC12V 1MP= DC12V 1MP(720P) IP Camera ; DC 12V 2MP=Standard 2MP(1080P) IP Camera
48V POE 1MP = 48V POE 1MP(720P) IP Camera; 48V POE 2MP =48V POE 2MP(1080P) IP Camera
1* 720P/1080P Outdoor Bullet IP Camera(POE Optional)
1* CD Software
Our Camera does not include the power adapter.
If you need it, We can recommend for you, Please kindly click the photo as below, Add It in your Order List, Thanks ! (EU/UK/US/AU Optional)
720P-1080P IP Camera Built-in IR CUT Filter, What’s IR-Cut Filter?
The camera has a built-in mechanical IR-cut filter placed in front of the image sensor to filter out infrared light in the daytime, producing better color reproduction. At nighttime or when the built-in light sensor detects low-light conditions, the IR Cut Filter moves away from the lens to let in100% of the infrared light for maximum night vision performance. This results in the camera image changing to Black and White for better image quality.
CMS For Local Review & Record
Default IP Address: 192.168.1.10
Password: null (empty)
Default Username of CMS: super
Password: null (empty)
(As usual, DVR default IP address will be 192.168.1.10, but if your local Internet IP address with the same our default IP address, You must be changed the default IP address, you can edit the IP address of DVR by CMS.)
Website Interface Via IE
Please login your Google or IE or Firefox browser,
Then input default address 192.168.1.10 in your browser
Remind: If you use the software first time, you need to install a plugin in your computer.
P2P Via Cloud XMEYE.NET
If you want to remote view thourh Internet
Please login your Google or IE or Firefox browser
Then input Website of P2P Cloud: www.xmeye.net
Input your P2P ID, and your password, login in.
(If you want to remote visit the DVR through P2P, At first, you need open the “www.xmeye.net”, If your computer can’t open this website, please install all the Plug-ins in your computer, otherwise, Otherwise, you will not be able to remotely access this DVR, Please note.)
How to remote view through Mobile phone?
1. You must be installed a APP in your mobile phone,where to find or download APP?
2. Please used your mobile phone to scan the following QR code.(iPhone APP,Android APP)
Q:What’s the default ip address of the camera ?
F: Wired Mode 192.168.1.10 Username : admin Password : null ( empty ) !
Q: Does the camera supports Motion Detect,FTP,Email alarm, RTSP and so on ?
F: Yes ! All the IP Cameras we are selling supports these functions .
1) Please Setup the motion detection in the CMS software .
2) We suggest the Sever-U and FileZilla FTP Server to upload the video or image.
3) For the Email alarm,please use Email server which supports SMTP ( Hotmail ,Yahoo not support SMTP ,it not supports Gmail temperately since the server problem ) .
4) RTSP URL for VLC media Player :
Example : rtsp://10.6.10.25:554/user=admin&password=&channel=1&stream=0.sdp?real_stream
F: What’re the ports information of the cameras ?
Q : ONVIF 2.0 Port 8899 ;RTSP Port 554 ;HTTP Port 80;Media Port 34567
F:Does the camera support IE ,Chrome ,Firefox and so on ?
Q: Since the plug-in problem ,for website interface IP address URL,ONLY IE supports Multi Language . Chrome,Safari just support Chinese .
For cloud server XMEYE.NET ,it supports multi language
Q:When I finish the steps to add the camera to the CMS list,why it notify “ Can’t find the Device “ even I can see the default ip address 192.168.1.10 in the menu .
F: It is the IP Address conflict ,the default ip address is not in the same network segment as your router.
Please click “Edit Device “ to change the camera’s ip address to make them in the same network segment !
For example ,if your router’s ip address is 192.168.0.1 ,then you need to change the camera’s ip address to 192.168.0.XX .
1. Our IP Camera not include Power Adapter and RJ45 Cable, We can recommend High quality Power and RJ45 Cable for you:
2. We recommend that you use professional CCTV NVR With IP Camera work together. Typically, More than 90% of buyers likes the following Network Video Recorder.
3. Recommend the High Order, High Evaluation ,Good Price of the product to you is our responsibility, if you like these, Please add them to your shopping list:
Leave a Review
We are proud to offer international shipping services that currently operate in over 200 countries and islands world wide. Nothing means more to us than bringing our customers great value and service. We will continue to grow to meet the needs of all our customers, delivering a service beyond all expectation anywhere in the world.
Packages from our warehouse in China will be shipped by ePacket or EMS depending on the weight and size of the product. Packages shipped from our US warehouse are shipped through USPS.
Yes. We provide free shipping to over 200 countries around the world. However, there are some locations we are unable to ship to. If you happen to be located in one of those countries we will contact you.
We are not responsible for any custom fees once the items have shipped. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you and may get custom fees when they arrive to your country.
|Location||*Estimated Shipping Time|
|United States||10-20 Business days|
|Canada, Europe||10-20 Business days|
|Australia, New Zealand||10-30 Business days|
|Central & South America||15-30 Business days|
|Asia||10-20 Business days|
|Africa||15-45 Business days|
Yes, you will receive an email once your order ships that contains your tracking information. If you haven’t received tracking info within 5 days, please contact us.
For some shipping companies, it takes 2-5 business days for the tracking information to update on the system. If your order was placed more than 5 business days ago and there is still no information on your tracking number, please contact us.
For logistical reasons, items in the same purchase will sometimes be sent in separate packages, even if you've specified combined shipping.
If you have any other questions, please contact us and we will do our best to help you out.
All orders can be cancelled until they are shipped. If your order has been paid and you need to make a change or cancel an order, you must contact us within 12 hours. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be cancelled.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. Therefore, if you’d like a refund you can request one no matter the reason.
If you did not receive the product within the guaranteed time( 45 days not including 2-5 day processing) you can request a refund or a reshipment.
If you received the wrong item you can request a refund or a reshipment.
If you do not want the product you’ve received you may request a refund but you must return the item at your expense and the item must be unused.
*You can submit refund requests within 15 days after the guaranteed period for delivery (45 days) has expired. You can do it by sending a message on Contact Us page
If you are approved for a refund, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
If for any reason you would like to exchange your product, perhaps for a different size in clothing. You must contact us first and we will guide you through the steps.
Please do not send your purchase back to us unless we authorise you to do so.